Friday 8 October 2010

The return of - ME!

At long, long last I've made some big decisions and it's time now to get on with living the life that is true to me. I feel that My ideals were put on hold for a while as I struggled to reconcile my working life with a life of simplicity. I've discovered a lot about myself and where compromises had to be made which areas of my life I was prepared to change and which things I simply couldn't give up!



Now, however, I've had to leave my job at the school, leave people that I enjoy working with and above all, some very special and wonderful children. I've been so upset but have had tremendous support from my co-workers and a pretty great boss and now can only move forward with hope for a stress free remainder of the year.

I won't stop working though, my direction will change back to embrace my ideals and I'm going to throw myself into my art work. Plans have had to change. Money will be tight, but hopefully not for long too long :D

7 comments:

Gretel said...

Good luck!

Jasmine said...

Good to see you back. Sometimes, it is the decision making process that is the most difficult. Lets hope things are easier for you now xJ

Yarrow said...

Thank you sweet friends :D

Bovey Belle said...

I think you made the right choice and you will blossom again now that you are in charge of your own life again. Art is SO fulfilling.

Unknown said...

O my goodness, what a big decision. And what a good decision!!! Pat yourself on the back for taking the plunge. Things nearly always have a way of falling into place, somewhow or other. I wish you energy, luck and love, Ren xx

Dragonfly Dreams said...

Best of luck and positive thoughts to you!

Yarrow said...

Thank you so much, I'm blessed to know such wonderful people :D