Sunday 18 April 2010

Sewing Sunday.

I'm sorry guys but in a lazy day moment, I've posted the same item on both blogs. Sometimes I think a cross over of blogs is ok, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, haha!

Ren over at Fairysteps has started a Sewing Sunday Flicker group and today I'm going to join in. Before I get started on my lovely (and expensive) linen skirt, I'm going to have a play with this pretty cotton lawn that was an Ebay bargain.



It was a lttle too bright and new looking, so I gave it a good soak in some strong tea. It's not as dark as I would like, but it's a little muted now and that's fine.


I've cut out a simple A line shape and will sew this up later today after ponies are fed and housework tackled. Pictures of my progress to follow.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

1 comment:

Pixiedust said...

Hi Yarrow, hope you are well. Looking forward to seeing a pic of the finished skirt. xx Pixie xx